One of the factors many people will take into account when buying a home appliance is what it will look like in the house. If you would like to add a touch of class and elegance to your laundry room, then you should try out a black condenser tumble dryer. Black will blend into just about any surrounding and give your home an elegant look. This article will guide you to find the best-suited condenser tumble dryer since it will not suffice just to get any black one and expect the best.
What to look out for
- Condenser models: First you should get a condenser model because these are very easy to install. You do not need to worry about ventilation since these ones will use the internal air to dry the clothes. This makes them easy to store in tight places, say against a wall without worrying that it needs to be near a window.
- Brands: it is also important to take into consideration the brand’s reputation. You are safer going for a recognized brand with a reputation for producing great tumble dryers.
- Heat settings: It is best to get one that has a number of heat settings that way you can dry different types of clothes that need different settings.
- Timer settings: Just like the heat settings, there are different timer settings, most of the brands out there range between 80 and 160 minutes.
- Crease reduction: You will be happier if you find a dryer that will reduce the amount of creasing. Dryers that rotate intermittently when the clothes are dry, will reduce the creases thus ironing is easier.
- Load capacity: you will want to be able to make as few drying loads as possible so finding a black condenser tumble dryer with a good maximum load is best.
- Price: Obviously you will need to find one that is priced within your budget but remember not to sacrifice quality because you are trying to save money.
- Eco-Friendly: These days everyone is concern about the environment and you can play your part by using more eco-friendly machines.
- Design: like we noted earlier, black is the new color that many people are looking for so you should take that into consideration as well.
So now that you know what to look out for, we can make a few recommendations of the best options out there.
The best black tumble dryers:
8kg Indesit condenser tumble dryer: one of the major selling points about this dryer is its capacity. The 8kg load is enough to dry the entire family laundry in one or 2 loads.
Other great features include:
– It is easy to use, the door is reversible so it will suit your kitchen design, maintenance is quite simple and the filter is accessible- you will need to clean the filter from time to time, and what you cannot figure out on your own, is explained in the user manual.
– There are a number of drying options which include fabric specific options like cotton, polyester or refresh.
– Indesit condenser tumble dryer has 2 heat levels as well as a cycle timer of 150 minutes
– This tumble dryer will ensure minimal creasing as well
White knight C77AB 7kg condenser tumble dryer: the major selling point for this dryer is its reverse action drum which will prevent clothes from getting tangled and will work on those spots that some other brands may leave wet. Other features include:
– It has a 7kg load capacity which is ample for big laundry jobs for individuals and families.
– This machine is energy efficient which gives it a pass on the eco-friendly checklist.
– It has 2 heat settings
– The timer is 140 minutes
– The final cool down cycle is intended to reduce creasing of garments
– It also has a noise level of 72db
– It features a plumb to drain option with the filter easily accessible and includes a reservoir full indicator.
Bosch Black Edition WTE863B2GB:
This is one of the best black tumble dryers you can get which has a number of features that any user would find very efficient when using it.
Some of them include:
– 11 different drying options for increased flexibility
– Specific drying option for easy ironing that causes the least creasing
– Reverse action drums for better drying of the clothes
– Incredibly low noise production, it may be one of the quietest
– Delay function for up to 24 hours
– Scores B for energy efficiency
– Loading capacity of up to 7kg
– LCD display function for easier reading of the dryer’s functions
– Mixed load function so you do not have to dry certain different fabrics separately
– Time remaining indicator
– According to user reviews, it scores very highly in the ease of use section in comparison to other black condenser tumble dryers.
– It looks really good in the house.
Hotpoint SUTCD97B6KM Ultima:
If you need a bigger loading capacity than those already mentioned, then this one will impress you with its 9kg loading capacity which gives you the freedom to load much more for one cycle. Other impressive features include:
– Seventeen different drying options to choose from which means so many different fabrics can be dried in this tumble dryer
– It employs sensor technology to improve the drying process and give you perfectly dried clothing.
– The timer can be delayed so that it starts at a time you prefer.
– Programming can be locked to prevent children from tampering with it
– It scores a B for energy efficiency
– LCD display for easy monitoring of different processes
– Durable and comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
– It is easy to use.
These are some of the best black condenser tumble dryers you can find. The prices may vary depending on whether you are buying a new one or a used one, but these would provide value for money thanks to the features listed above.
The great thing about condenser tumble dryers is that if you are lacking space to store it, you can even put it on top of the washing machine or some other appliance of equal size and weight and the types listed above all have doors on the front so loading will still be easy.